We are excited to announce that we are opening a Beer’d Garden in The American Velvet Mill, steps away from our Stonington taproom’s front entrance! (If you’ve been to one of our Anniversary parties, then you know the spot).
Our new hours of operation are:
Wednesday 4 – 9 pm
Thursday 4 – 9 pm
Friday 4 – 9 pm
Saturday 12 – 8 pm
Sunday 1 – 5 pm
Please note that reservations are not required. Due to our limited capacity and to minimize wait times – we ask that guests limit their time with us to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
To keep our employees and customers safe and healthy, we will implement the following guidelines recommended by the CDC and the State of Connecticut:
- Masks must be worn when you’re not at your table
- Please respect the 6ft rule between other guests and staff
- Tables and chairs will be set 6ft apart and CANNOT be moved
- Tables, chairs, and menus will be sanitized after each use
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Bathrooms will be cleaned regularly
- Credit cards are the preferred payment method
- No tasters or flights are available at this time
- Food must be purchased while on-premise
- While we are still family friendly, please keep the pups at home. Due to capacity limits, no dogs are currently allowed in the Beer’d Garden
- Please do not visit us if you are not feeling well
Per the Governor’s Executive Order, a food order must accompany a drink order. To comply, we have partnered with Whitecrest Eatery and Woodfellas Pizza & Wings as our caterers for the beer garden. Food orders can be made directly from your table.
*Please do not BYOF. Off-premise food will not be permitted*
We will continue to offer online beer sales and 4pks to go out of the taproom. For the time being, our Groton location is closed for the season.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding while we navigate through these times! We also appreciate your patience – as our staff members are taking extra steps to create a safe environment for our guests. Cheers!