What is The Beer'd Brewing Company?
It is an amalgamation of art and science. A genuine local offering. A variance from the established norm.
The Beer'd Brewing Company is the brain child of Aaren Simoncini. Brewing hand crafted ales in extremely small batches, The Beer'd Brewing Company will revisit the rich history of the South Eastern Connecticut, and pay homage to the highly skilled craftsman that created the foundation of this great community.
What’s On Tap?
- Vegemite SandwichUsing a hop bill consisting of all Southern Hemisphere grown varietals, Vegemite Sandwich offers a u...More
- Grove StandPredominant character of pineapple with subtle notes of tangerine....More
- 8 Days A Week (Cans)Single hopped with Citra, this American Pale Ale has a burst of tropical fruit aromas and flavors, w...More
- Hobbit Juice (Cans)Single hopped with Nelson Sauvin. This floral beer offers flavors of white wine and stone fruit. ...More
- Dogs & BoatsThis big juicy Imperial IPA features Citra and Mosaic hops across a dried out malt backbone....More
- Whisker’d WitBone dry and highly carbonated with hints of curacao orange peel, and spice from a Trappist ale yeas...More