What is The Beer'd Brewing Company?
It is an amalgamation of art and science. A genuine local offering. A variance from the established norm. The Beer'd Brewing Company is the brain child of Aaren Simoncini. Brewing hand crafted ales in extremely small batches, The Beer'd Brewing Company will revisit the rich history of the South Eastern Connecticut, and pay homage to the highly skilled craftsman that created the foundation of this great community.
What’s On Tap?
- Vegemite SandwichUsing a hop bill consisting of all Southern Hemisphere grown varietals, Vegemite Sandwich offers a u...More
- This Side of ParadiseSingle hopped with Azacca this Double IPA is loaded with notes of candied grapefruit, ripe mango and...More
- 8 Days A WeekSingle hopped with Citra, this American Pale Ale has a burst of tropical fruit aromas and flavors, w...More
- Dogs & BoatsThis big juicy Imperial IPA features Citra and Mosaic hops across a dried out malt backbone....More
- Whisker’d WitBone dry and highly carbonated with hints of curacao orange peel, and spice from a Trappist ale yeas...More